Friday, August 7, 2009

Hunter riding a black bear

Hunter riding on a black bear. My brother Clint likes to bear hunt. He put the skin on his back and walked around the house with it. Scared the kids to death. Hunter finally was o.k. with it as long as I was close by, but as soon as Iwas done taking the picture, he was ready to get off.
Clint having too much fun scaring the kids. I told him he needed to take it outside and walk around the house and scare the kids playing outside, but Dana was sure he would get shot by a neighbor thinking it was a real live bear.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Ahhh! I am glad he didn't go outside. He would have been shot my someone. I bet Hunter loved it. A real Black bear.

Becca said...

That was my firts thought too. Clint would surely get shot if we went outside. He does look like a real bear with Hunter on top. How cute.