I am finally sitting down to post some pictures from the Oleson reunion in Laramie. We had a great time seeing everyone there and getting to know them better. I wish more of my family could have gone, but I took a lot of pictures to share. I will post some now and more later.

Hunter at the Dinosaur Museum

Hunter and some of Uncle John's grandkids

This is on the UW campus
Hunter spent a lot of time swimming. He loved it. Lynette brought a life jacket, and he didn't need mom and dads help anymore. It was great. We didn't even have to get in the water with him. We just stayed close by.


This is Hunter with Eliza, Alyssa, and Zach
1 comment:
The reunion looks like a great one. When Sam sees these he will be sad he missed out. I'm glad you put all the pictures down. What great family history.
Post a Comment