Friday, August 7, 2009

Snapping Beans

I love it when it's time to start harvesting the garden. Our garden has done really well this year. This day we were doing green beans. Hunter came in to help me snap beans but as you can tell he has more fun playing with them. Hunter has also been a good help in the garden this year. He is pretty good at keeping the weeds down. There was only one time, a couple weeks ago, that he came down with the hoe quite hard and hit me right on top of the head. No kidding! I thought I was going to pass out. I grabbed the big hoe, threw it over the fence, and now he can only use the really small ones.





2 comments:

Megan said...

Garden Time!! When I went to your house I saw your raspberry Jam. Yummy! I gave Dana four jars of apricot jam two are yours so go claim them:)

Becca said...

That looks like a lot of beans. Yummy. Hunter is so cute.