Friday, August 7, 2009

4th of July

The night before the forth of July we went out to Harrington Reservoir with Kim's family. The kids played in the water and had fun.


Hunter and Jordan. I'm not sure why neither of them have swimming shorts on.


Poor Colby! I was busy taking pictures when I heard him yell out, OUCH!! I looked back through the pictures and found out why.
Can you see that huge rock headed right for Colby's head?


Hunter, Brook, and Jordan having fun in the sun.


Hunter holding up his sparkler. After we left the reservoir we went out to Craig Jones's house to watch them light off their fireworks. It was nice of them to share.


4th of July


We went up to Laurel on the 4th to go visit family, go to the parade, picnic, and stay for their fireworks show. They have an amazing show. It has kind of become a tradition of ours to go and stay the night.
I love this picture of Hunter at the parade. I think a flag just went by so he still has his hand over his heart.

Hunter, Kyla, Randon, Karissa, and Callin
Hunter and Randon decided to set up camp on the wagon as they waited
for the fireworks to start.

Kate, Dana, Brynn, and Tony

Steven and all of his girlfriends

2 comments:

Megan said...

How Fun. Maybe we will join next year!

Becca said...

We are so glad you came up. We sure missed Mike though. Hope he comes next year.