Right before I left for girls camp Mike started making a porch swing. I am so amazed at how good he is at building things. I love the swing!

That's him...my good looking handyman!

So I was gone for a couple of days to go to girls camp, and he stayed home to take care of the boys. I knew he wanted to finish sanding and painting the swing, but I figured he would be too busy to get it done. I thought now he'll understand why it's hard for me to get big projects done while caring for two active boys, but to my surprise when I got home he had not one, not two but
three swings finished. He did such a good job. They look so nice and they are comfortable, too. The boys were happy, fed, clothed, and well taken care of. Well, I guess I now have no excuses.

We picked up an old table for sale at Dirty Annie's on our way up the mountain for a camp out. It was in pretty bad shape. The chairs were falling apart, and the varnish was flaking off. When Mike and I saw it we were excited for the challenge. Mike started repairing the broken chairs the minute we got home. Some sanding and alittle paint, and it looks bran new.
No comments:
Post a Comment