I got to watch the girls for a day while Dana had some stuff to do. Callin and Madie wanted to have a bake sale and earn some money so they each decided to make something different. Madie made no-bake cookies and Callin made peanut butter cookies. They both turned out delicious! They took their cookies and a white table and headed to the main street. They weren't gone very long when they came back with big grins on their faces. They had made about seven dollars and all the cookies were gone. I wish I had taken a picture of them out by the road. We had a great day!
8 years ago





2 comments:
Wow, that's pretty good. I bet they wanted to make more and do it again. They're so cute.
How Fun!! Casia wanted to do something and sell it to make some big bucks. When we lived at dad's she collected rocks and wanted to go house to house to sell them. Cute Girls!!
Post a Comment