Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oleson Reunion 2010

We always have our Oleson reunion every August up at he 4H Camp. I missed the one last year because I was in the hospital with Trigdon trying to come early. I was glad to have a healthy baby this year to take up to the mountain with us. All of my brothers and sisters made it and my Dad was able to come too. It was great to all be together.
My Dad and Brothers
My mom's family
Aunt Francie taking Grace and Trig for a ride. He loved it!

My dad brought up some petrified wood and hid them in the trees for the kids to find. Some of the kids holding up their treasured find.
Every year we have our stick horse rodeo. This is a picture at the flag ceremony.

Go Cowboy!

We always do lots of dancing and singing. Here's Hunter playing "ride ride ride that pony..."

2 comments:

Megan said...

SO much fun!! We were glad you were there this year. Great pictures! I can't believe Trig is almost 1. Time goes by so fast.

Becca said...

That was a fun weekend. It went way to fast. Aliza loves Trigdon :)