Friday, September 24, 2010

Hunter's first day of preschool

I can't believe Hunter is already old enough to go to school and ride a bus. Time goes by way too fast. He was so excited to go to school and is really enjoying it. He loves his class mates and his teachers. The bus comes and picks him up after lunch at 12:40 and drops him off around 3:40. It was really hard to see him drive away on the bus. I feel blessed and am so glad I still have Trig at home with me. We get to spend some one on one time together while Hunter is gone.


He sat and pet Whisper while waiting for the bus.


2 comments:

Becca said...

Those are great memories. Wasn't it just yesterday that he was born? Crazy how time flys. He is so dang cute. Hope he is still liking school in a few years.

Megan said...

Wow! Isn't it sad to get those 1st day school pictures. I still remember mine and it fills like it wasn't that long ago. Time sure does fly!!