Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween!

Happy Halloween!
my cute boys

Hunter was so excited for Halloween this year. When we got our decorations out at the first of the month he thought it was time to go trick-or-treating. When it would start getting dark at night he would tell me it was time to go. It must have been a long wait for a boy who is almost four. He loved carving pumpkins with his dad. He has been working on writing his name- notice the "H" on his pumpkin

Oh Yeah!!! Hunter cheering on his dad. Everything is more fun when power tools are involved.


We had a halloween party with all of his friends from play group. We get together every Wednesday and let the kids play. I think it is more for the moms sometimes than the kids. We have a lot of fun. Hunter was a fireman at the party, but on Halloween night he decided he wanted to be a skeleton instead. I can't believe I forgot to get pictures that night.
Brynn, Sarah (Matt and Jackie's little girl) and Kate
Brynn and Hunter


2 comments:

Megan said...

I love the power tool idea. Next time we will have to use them. Good thinking Mike! Your boys look so cute. Hunter looks so excited and it is when they are this age.

Becca said...

The pumpkins look great! You guys did a great job. The costumes all turned out great.