Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day!

Veterans day is always a special day for me. I am so grateful to all of those who are currently serving and have served our country in the past. I am especially grateful for my dad. I wanted to post this yesterday but did not have any pictures on my computer I could use. Thanks to Becca's blog I was able to copy these pictures so I am making this post now instead. My dad has sacrificed so much and continues to sacrifice his time and his talents in continuing to help his fellow soldiers, neighbors, friends, and family. I love him so much and am so blessed to call him "my dad". He has so many amazing talents and abilities. I look up to him so much and go to him often when I need words of wisdom and advise. Thank you dad for always being there for me. I love you and am so proud of you!


4 comments:

Megan said...

He truly is a hero. What a wonderful example in our lives!

Becca said...

Your dad is the best! You all are.

amanda said...

everyone keeps telling me how hunter looks like your dad, now I see it! Amanda

Enjoying life one day at a time.. said...

Kelli,

Tami and I are trying to catch up on everyones blogs. Your Dad is a Hero! I have looked up to him since I was a young kid. Your family looks great. Hope to see you in the Big Horns this summer.

Michael