Monday, November 30, 2009

gobble 'til you wobble!

We definitely gobbled 'til we wobbled! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. This year we spent it with the Aagards. We had the dinner at Wade's house. The food was yummy, the tables were decorated beautifully, and the company was great. We played games after and just had fun spending time together.


Trigdon with his cute Thanksgiving shirt Aunt Amy gave to us.
Yum! Hunter enjoying the food.
Mike, Alice, Robin, Chelsey, Ella, & Trent holding Madison
Kim, Jordan, William, Wade, Tricia

Colby, James, Hunter, Erin, Brook
I think Kyle and Leonard were in the kitchen when I took these pictures because they were here too.

1 comment:

Megan said...

It looks like you were in good company and had a wonderful thanksgiving. I bet Trigdon wished he could gobble until he wobbled. I am sure he would have loved to try some of that great food. Next year!!