9 years ago
Thursday, May 14, 2009
We're having another boy!
We are so excited for another boy. We had our ultrasound yesterday, and he made it very clear that he is 100% BOY! Hunter is thrilled to be a big brother, and was pretty sure that it was going to be a boy. The other night I could feel the baby kicking, and he wanted to feel it, too. He reached out and put one hand on my boob. I told him that was not where the baby was and told him to feel on my tummy. He then said, "No mom! This one's the head and that one's the foot." Mike and I just started laughing. We still don't have a name picked out yet. We had a girl's name picked but no boy's name. If you have any good boy names, let us know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Kelli this is Charlene Asay, use to be Charlene Bullinger. Yay I am excited for you to be having another boy. Hunter is so cute and getting big. That has to be the funniest story about him thinking your boob was the head and the leg. How old is Hunter now? Well good luck with everything
We always loved the name Scott, but Scott Stott is just such a mean thing to do to a kid...!!
I am laughing at Hunter's comment. Congrats on a Boy! This is so exciting. I guess Dana is having the girls, and you the boys. We had such a hard time getting Jackson's name, I'm not sure on any more. I do like Noah though.Ü
How Funny!! I was totally thinking Scott and then I got on here and Jen wrote the same thing, too funny!! How exciting, a boy, YAY! I also really like the name Luke, or Lucas!
We are sure excited its a boy!! We were thinking Jimmy Dean, or Oscar Meyer. Let me know what you think.
Love Ya!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you. You need to post a picture of you when you get a cute little tummy:)
Hi! Congrats - I can't wait to see you guys next week. I like the name Fisher. (I knew a family that had a Hunter and Fisher). Love Stacy
Post a Comment