It is so fun to watch your children get excited. Hunter and his friend Manning, who stayed with us for a couple days, got to go help a family friend feed his baby calfs. They were so excited and so cute when they were feeding the calfs. Hunter even decided to taste test the milk in the big bottle when mom and dad weren't watching. I wish I had a picture of that. It brought back old memories. Mike and I used to have two baby calfs. This was before I had Hunter, and I just loved bottle feeding and taking care of my babies. It was sad to have them grow up so fast.
9 years ago







3 comments:
That looks like so much fun for
Hunter. I can't believe he has no fear for animals that size. I sure do:) Did he like the taste of the milk??
What a fun thing for Hunter. I can't believe he tasted the milk. I remember watching calves drinking milk when I was younger. It was so fun to watch them gulp it down.
Looks like so much fun! I'm sure Randon would love to help his cousin, Hunter, out sometime!
Post a Comment