Mike.Kelli.Hunter.Trigdon
We hope all is well!! Love all of you:)
YIPEE! We're so glad you told us about your blog so we could find out. We just fasted for you yesterday, so I guess it really works!!!
Congratulations, we are so happy and excited for you.
We're so excited for you! Congradulations!! We love you all!
Congratulations!! That is the best news I have heard in a long time!!
Dear Kelli, I know how excited you are because I had to wait for my children also! Thanks for sharing the good news with us. Love, Aunt Francie
Hi Kelli and Mike- I was blog-hopping and came across your blog! I get so excited when I find people from Burlington. Congrats on the new baby! How exciting!!!
Big Fat Congratulations!! We're so happy for you!
Kelli,We are so excited for you. I hope you're not feeling too sick Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
We hope all is well!! Love all of you:)
YIPEE! We're so glad you told us about your blog so we could find out. We just fasted for you yesterday, so I guess it really works!!!
Congratulations, we are so happy and excited for you.
We're so excited for you! Congradulations!! We love you all!
Congratulations!! That is the best news I have heard in a long time!!
Dear Kelli, I know how excited you are because I had to wait for my children also! Thanks for sharing the good news with us. Love, Aunt Francie
Hi Kelli and Mike- I was blog-hopping and came across your blog! I get so excited when I find people from Burlington. Congrats on the new baby! How exciting!!!
Big Fat Congratulations!! We're so happy for you!
Kelli,
We are so excited for you. I hope you're not feeling too sick Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment