We spent Christmas in Tropic this year with all of the Pollocks. We had such a fun time. The house was full of fun and full of family. My dad has 24 grandkids and they were all there for Christmas. I think there were 41 of us all together.
My baby brother David



Hunter was excited to open 1 present on Christmas Eve.

Dad reading the Christmas story out of the bible. My favorite part of the evening.

Earlier that day we went down to the firehall to see santa, play on the fire truck, and drink hot chocolate.

Hunter standing beside our Christmas tree this year. He helped decorate it!

I don't know where he gets it...

...from his dad!
2 comments:
We had so much fun didn't we? Great pictures except for the close up of me.:) It was fun to celebrate Hunters Bithday. He was so excited. Clint is good at what ever he does, but he should maybe stay away from the hair business I don't know -Maybe- until next time. I think April we are coming -?- Love Ya!!
It sure was fun to be down there in Tropic with everyone. Hunter is so funny with those straws.
Post a Comment