Well, the day after Thanksgiving we got a trampoline for Hunter and Trig for Christmas, but Mike and I are just as bad as the little kids and we opened and set it up early. We thought that when we got back after Christmas it might be too cold for Hunter to enjoy so Mike set it up early. Sorry! It's all our fault it snowed and has been so cold. This is what we woke up to the next day, but the snow didn't stop Hunter. He was so excited and wanted to go out and jump anyway.
9 years ago





3 comments:
Oh what fun!! It is probably a good thing that you set the tramp up early. I would have hated to see you bring that all the way to Tropic. They are going to have a lot of fun on it. We got about 18 inches of snow. It was horrible and now it is just freezing, but I agree hot chocolate seems to do the trick. I wish I was their to eat some cinnamon rolls with you. Yummy!!
So YOU'RE the one we should blame for this below zero weather. :) What a fun Christmas present! Your kids will have so much fun on it... and mine :) That dough looks yummy.
You will be glad to have the trampoline up... now you don't have to do it in this cold cold weather. The snow is pretty though. Looks like your family is doing well! Cinnamon rolls sure sounds good!
Post a Comment