Monday, October 19, 2009

A new brother! What could be better?

Hunter is always wanting to hold, hug, kiss, or just touch his brother. He has been so happy to finally be able to spend time with him. He keep on saying, "I am a best big brother, huh?" He really has been a good brother and seems to be adjusting quite well. Sometimes he can get a little rough so Mike and I have to keep a close eye on him. He doesn't do it on purpose. He just doesn't understand how fragile babies can be. It's fun to see them play together and interact.
Hunter and Trigdon on Trigdon's first day to go to church.

Trigdon-2 wks old

Hunter loves to read books before bed and was having such a fun time reading to his baby brother. For being only 8 days old, I was amazed. Trigdon actually seemed interested in the pictures and enjoyed listening to Hunter talk.

5 comments:

aleisa said...

Your little boys are too adorable! I just want to scoop Trigdon up and cuddle with him! I hope you are doing well!

Aleisa

Sarah said...

Kelly your kids are so cute. I love the picture of Hunter reading the book. Congratulations on your baby!!

Megan said...

He looks like he is getting so big. In some of the pictures it looks like he looks like Mike and then he looks like a Pollock. I guess I will have to wait to see him in person;)! I love the pictures of Hunter reading to Trigdon.

Ryan and Summer said...

Trigdon is so cute... I love to see all the pictures! Hunter looks so happy to be a big brother. And, it looks like he does a good job of it too!! His outfit for church is so handsome. I forgot how cute boys clothes can be!

Becca said...

What a great big brother. Hunter is going to be a big helper. I hope he is feeling better.