This is a picture of me the day before he was born.
This is at 6:00 monday morning as we were waiting for the nurses to start prepping me for surgery.
Mike all decked out and ready!
Trigdon Michael Aagard
The first time I got to see him. What a precious moment.
Hunter was so excited to see him for the first time. He is already such a great big brother and my little helper.
Trigdon with Grandma Aagard.
Grandpa Aagard and Trigdon. Their profiles look about the same, don't you think?
We brought Trigdon home on Wednesday the 23rd. Here he is in his crib, just 2 days old.
Mike is a proud daddy and can't get enough of his boy.
Trigdon getting his first bath. I don't normally bathe my babies this early, but his diaper had slipped off and he had a messy bowel movement. He didn't enjoy it very much.
Hunter is the photographer.
I'm still recovering from surgery and am not supposed to do much so Mike and Hunter bottled tomato juice. Yum! We have a lot of tomatoes in our garden and Mike couldn't stand to see them not used. Hunter loved helping his dad. He kept saying that he is the musher. My husband really is the greatest. He is always willing to help me out no matter what it is.





6 comments:
I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS POST. TRIGDON LOOKS SO HANDSOME! I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU AND HIS HEADS TOGETHER. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM IN PERSON! GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER.
Congrats, he is a handsome little boy. We hope you recover fast and can't wait to see you.
Mike and Kelli! Congratulations! He is such a cutie. I'm glad that everything went well. Enjoy! Love Stacy
Congratulations on a sweet baby boy! He is just wonderful. I am glad you are feeling well. It was good talking with you tonight!
Oh, Kelli he is so handsome. Dad, my family and I all thought he was so cute and Casia asked me when we were going to be able to see him. She was so excited and keeps inviting her friends over to see the blog. I can see both of you in him from the pictures. It looks like you are all doing well. Can't wait to meet him:)!!
You are truly so beautiful. What a gorgeous little boy you have. One of the most beautiful babies I've seen in a long time. I've had a wonderful evening looking through your blog. I really miss your family. I have a lot of good memories with you around. I'm glad you are all doing well.
Love Christine (Paxton) Knopp
Post a Comment