Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My sweet three year old boy!

I took some pictures today of Hunter doing just a few of his favorite things. He loves to read, and mom loves reading to him. He still likes to cuddle when we read, but he's starting to think that he knows how to read all by himself. He's becoming very independent.



He loves to have school time and is really getting good with the scissors.


He loves our dog (Whisper), but it was below zero today so I took a picture of him with her through the window.



He, also, loves dinosaurs and bathtime. He's even happier when he gets to combine the two!



6 comments:

Megan said...

Love it!! It is so much fun to see him doing the things he loves. He sure is a handsome little Boy or should I say big Boy.

Ryan and Summer said...

Hey Kelli!
Great Blog... great minds think alike. That was so funny when I opened it, (I have the same background):) Have a great day!!
Love, Summer

Becca said...

What a great idea, putting his favorite things down. He is a very handsome boy!!! Dinosaurs are the best aren't they? My girls like Barbie and baths. I guess similar, right? Wisper looks so cute tooÜ Have fun in the coooooold...we're a little warmer up here. 20 degreesÜ

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you got a blog up and running!! Hunter is so handsome! I love all of his favorite things too!

Megan said...

AAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Were so excited for all of you!! We can't wait to meet the baby and love on him or her. YEA!!

Tricia said...

Hey you have such a cute boy!I love the picture of Hunter and the dog in the window!He is so cute!Erin