Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First Blog!!

This is my first blog. Megan is teaching me how to do this. I am very excited to be a part of the blog world. I have enjoyed visiting everyone's blog.

We are in Tropic visiting family, and they received almost 3 ft. of snow. Hunter was anxious to get out sledding. They found a fun snow pile in dad's yard so away they went right out into the street. We had to keep a close eye out for cars. Damon said hardly any cars go down this road but as soon as they started sledding, about a dozen cars went by. Hunter had a blast sledding with his dad and fun memories were created.
Those big grins say it all. Fun!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi , My nick is Ania, I am from Punta Arenas , Chile.
I am a novice for this blog.
Cheers from this here.

Mi ingles es algo limitado...adios

Megan said...

Kelli
I'm so glad that you started one. How fun this will be!!

Becca said...

Yipee! I'm so glad you finally started a blog. What a great start. Hunter looks like he is having a blast! I'm excited to keep up with all tha happening's of the Aagards.:)

Tricia said...

Boy they look so cute bundled up!That smile is going to last long! Erin